Services and Fees
A Support Group for Fathers Who, “Don’t need therapy”.
A 90-minute support group and safe place to discuss the most important roles and behaviors fathers of young children can enact.
Accepted Payment Methods
Cash, Check, MasterCard, Visa, Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts.
Many insurance companies offer some type of Out-of-Network coverage. If you wish to use Out-of-Network benefits we will provide you with a monthly superbill that you may submit to your insurance provider. Fees are payable at the time of service, and you may be able to seek reimbursement from your insurance provider at a later date.
- Initial intake (60 min session) $175
- Biofeedback intake $100
- Biofeedback session $80
- Individual therapy (50 min session) $140-160
- Couples or family therapy:
- (50-60 min session) $150-170
- (90 min session) $225-255
- We offer a discounted rate of $120 to veterans, first responders and school teachers.
- Some first responders may be eligible for EAP or other State funded benefits. We are happy to help you connect with resources. Please inquire for details.
Please give 24 hours’ notice for appointment cancellations/reschedules.
Missed appointments or late cancellations will be charged the full session fee.