Jennifer St. Clair, M.S., LMFT, PMH-C
Hello and nice to meet you.
My name is Jennifer St. Clair and I have extensive experience working with adults, couples, and adolescents. I work collaboratively with my clients to create goals and gain insight. My approach is strength based and adaptive to each individual’s specific needs. I have worked in this field for over 15 years. I have experience working with anxiety, depression, PTSD, obsessive-compulsive disorder, alcohol and substance abuse, and struggles with interpersonal relationships. I work with couples at all stages of their relationships. I am passionate about working with anyone who has experienced trauma and I am trained in EMDR. I am certified in perinatal mental health and love working with parents on the various struggles of parenthood throughout the ages, childbirth, postpartum and the journey to become parents.
I have training in various treatment modalities, while specializing in EMDR, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Mindfulness, and Attachment-based therapy.
I was raised in the Chicagoland area before moving out west to California to pursue my education in Clinical Psychology. I continued to chase the sun and now reside in Arizona with my husband and two children.
I work with teens and adults.
I am an Arizona board approved Clinical Supervisor.
Additional Advanced Training
- Perinatal Mental Health Certified – Postpartum Support International
- EMDR Basic Training Trauma Focused – Maiberger Institute
- Emotional Focused Therapy (EFT) Training for Couples
- Adult Attachment in Clinical Context – UCLA
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy – (IPT) Workshops
- Gottman Training for Couples Therapy
- Parenting – Dan Siegel’s work
- Non-directive Play Therapy
- Suicide Assessment and Prevention
- Bi-sexual Clients – Trauma Focused Care
- Traumatic Brain Injury – Extensive Training
- Sexual Addiction
- Ketamine Assisted Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Therapy with Sue Johnson: On Target Couple Interventions in the Age of Attachment
- Understanding the Fire Service for Mental Health Clinicians – International Association of Fire Fighters